2012年9月28日星期五

Mario Balloteli Announced Composite With His Pregnant Ex-girlfriend


September 22, 2012, Milan, ex-girlfriend of Mario Balloteli, Balotelli Raffaella Pacifico, belly a catwalk at the Milan Fashion Week Spring T stage. Her bulge belly is very eye-catching in the T stage, and the child has been considered is Balotelli. Raffaella’s child. Balotelli declared the break up in April this year to, after that his girlfriend said she has Balotelli’s children, and asked Balotelli to bear the responsibility. wholesale NFL jerseys

Sept. 29, According to Goal.com, Balotelli confirm that he is together with his pregnant former girlfriend Raffaella Feike now.
Balotelli had gone through a very painful breakup with Italian TV new star Nova Feike, after that, she discovered she was pregnant, Manchester City and Italy striker disclosure requirements for DNA testing, complain that Feike sell her story to newspapers, and not to contact him directly.
"I decided to back together with Feike." Balotelli said.
"Before DNA testing outcome is available, I do not have to make a decision in any case, in this case, I will require any person to do testing, not just for Feike."
"I said I was sorry for what happened in the past few months, and I have said and written statement I once again asked you tot respect we and you should maintain the privacy of private life. Besides, I would not have further statement or an interview. "
Feike has six months pregnant, she was walking down the catwalk in the bikini fashion show. www.wholesaleunclesamjerseys.com

没有评论:

发表评论